Software tool for Static Analysis of 2D trusses. Software for Static Analysis of trusses.
Software application for the analysis of 2D Trusses. It features a powerful finite element solver to analyze trusses consisting of elements with rotational releases at their both ends. The deformed configuration under external loads is calculated and the axial force diagram of the structure provided by the user is represented. The creation of the model is an easy and quick task as the user can take advantage of the intelligent user interface of the software. Its versatile graphical user interface, the predifend libraries and many other available features can save you time and effort.
2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application that uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in truss analysis. Try it and start saving time and money!
Static analysis of trusses with detailed calculation reports. Awarded as top structural engineering software.
We challenge you to try out this truss analysis program, as there are other analysis programs out there, but you will convince yourself that Engissol Frame 2D is unique because of its features and the ease in using it. Analyze any type of truss, including pitched, parallel chord, truncated, Pratt type, King post, Attic truss etc.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static analysis of 2D trusses
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Bars
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc.)
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Prescribed displacements
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Consideration of thermal loads
- 32/64 bit compatible
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10