Software for structural analysis of 2D frames, trusses and beams
ENGISSOL Ltd.’s 2D Frame Analysis software package has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analysis of general and arbitrary frames and trusses in 2d space since its introduction over 14 years ago. Its user interface which is proven very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile is powered by a modern analysis engine which allows fast calculations and produces reliable analysis results. From its easy graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis options, 2D Frame Analysis package has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program for static, dynamic, linear and non-linar (P-Delta effects) analysis of 2d frames or trusses. 2D Frame Analysis package has been designed to be very easy and fast in its use. Therefore, the user can conveniently take advantage of a great variety of features that are shown below in brief. Steel section and predefined materials list updated, major interface improvements, creation of completed professional looking calculation report, stress calculation added, all major measure units added.
Easy, full GUI, pre and post proccessing, all in the same environment
Software application for the static analysis of any kind of plane structure including frames or trusses. The user interface is comprehensive, multi-parametric and inspectional. Joint and element loads are defined at local, global or projected global coordinate systems. End releases of degrees of freedom can be applied considering either partial or zero stiffness values. Linear and non-linear static analysis (second order analysis) are supported. Axial/shear force and bending moment diagrams are produced automatically. Nodal displacements, internal forces and deformed configuration are represented professionally. A calculation report is produced automatically.
Software application for the analysis of 2D trusses. It features a powerful finite element solver to analyze trusses consisting of elements with rotational releases at their both ends. The deformed configuration and the internal force diagrams of the structure are represented graphically. The creation of the model is easy and quick as the user can take advantage of the intelligent user interface of the software. Its versatile graphical user interface, the predifend libraries of cross sections and many other available features can save you time and effort. Moreover, the program also supports non-linear static analysis (second order analysis) for the consideration of P-Delta effects.
Software application for the static and dynamic (response spectrum and time history) analysis of frames, trusses and arbitrary plane structures. The dynamic modes are automatically calculated by advanced and robust algorithms with fast convergence and the corresponding modal shapes are represented graphically. Supported dynamic loads include response spectrum and time history cases in both x and y directions. After the completion of the analysis, a comprehensive calculation report is automatically created, which is exportable to pdf, doc and xls formats. Non-linear static analysis (second order analysis) for the consideration of P-Delta effects is also supported.
- Top quality graphics rendering
- Full GUI including zoom, pan, grid, snap options
- Every user action can be done graphically at real time
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- All units supported (Metrix, Imperial, Custom). Immediate switch to other measure units during work is supported.
- Rapid model creation (members, loads, supports etc) in a user friendly environment with many graphical features
- Rich list of predefined materials (concrete, hot rollerd and cold formed steel, aluminum, timber, etc.)
- Large library of predefined cross sections (European, AISC, Australian, British Chinese, Indian, Aluminum, etc.)
- Template models for frames, trusses (sloped, vertical, Pratt, Howe, Fink etc.) and beams
- Unlimited number of load cases
- Unlimited number of load combinations (Add, Envelope, Absolute, SRSS combination types)
- End length offset elements
- Shear deformation elements (Timoshenko elements)
- Member end releases of any degree of freedom
- Semi-rigid end releases
- Local, global, projected global coordinate systems for load application on elements
- Uniform, trapezoidal and span loads
- Thermal loads
- All types of nodal restraints are supported (roller, hinge, fixed, etc.)
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Graphical representation of nodal reactions
- Graphical representation of deformed shape
- Graphical representation of internal force diagrams (axial, shear force and bending moment)
- Graphical representation of dynamic modes
- Tabular representation of the analysis results, exportable to Excel
- Professional looking analysis report can be created and exported to pdf, rtf, xls and xml formats
- 32/64 bit compatible
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
In order to meet the demands of the greatest variety of our users, 2D Frame Analysis package ships in three different modes. Every single mode utilizes all above mentioned features regarding pre- and post-processing but has different analysis capabilities.