Software tool for Static Analysis of 2D frames, portal frames, trusses, grillages and beams. Structural Analysis Software.
Software application for the static analysis of any kind of frame or truss. Comprehensive, multi-parametric, inspectional user interface. Rapid model creation with its easy user interface that supports grid and snap capabilities. All user actions can be taken interactively without the need to use input text files etc. Both joint and element loads are supported. Releases can be applied to any degree of freedom at the starting or the ending location of an element. Axial/shear force and bending moment diagrams are produced automatically. Internal forces along an element can be calculated instantly. Moreover, nodal displacements are shown direcly. The deformed configuration of the structure is presented graphically. Stresses at top and bottom section face are computed at each element location. All input and output data can be extracted to a professional looking calculation report.
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application that uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static analysis of beams, portal frames and trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in structural analysis of frames. Try it and start saving time and money!
Static analysis of frames and trusses in the easiest and quickest way. #1 structural software globally
We challenge you to try out this frame analysis program, as there are other analysis programs out there, but you will convince yourself that Engissol Frame 2D is unique because of its features and the ease in using it. The deformed shape of the frame and the corresponding diagrams of axial - shear forces and bending moments are created instantly. Rich, professional calculation reports are produced by a single click and can be exported to pdf/doc/xls formats.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static analysis of multi span beams, 2D trusses and 2D frames, including portal frame analysis
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Beams
- 3 Degrees of freedom per Node, 6 per Beam
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc.)
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Prescribed displacements
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Rigid and released joints at any degree of freedom
- Consideration of thermal loads
- 32/64 bit compatible
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10